Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight has not changed in the past few months

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Weight has not changed in the past few months

Hi all,

Male, 23, 5ft 9, 130kg

My weight has not changed at all in the past few months, not a single lb, and I'm not sure why. I had blood tests recently to check my Thyroid to see if anything's wrong but whilst I'm waiting for the results, what would you recommend?

My estimated BMR is around 2,558 from what x website has said but I'm often limiting myself to 1,200 calories, sometimes even less, and my weight isn't changing. Whilst I do admit I can be lazy, I go on a 30 minute, 1+ mile walk after work every day and do a light workout at home; jogging on the spot, sit ups, squats, push ups etc but still no results.

I drink water regularly and I've begun to log what foods I eat but cannot see anything; I've thought about water fasting for a couple of days per week to see if that has an effect.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated, thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/CountDowoku
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o61hd4/weight_has_not_changed_in_the_past_few_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...