Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to tell if you have more fat to lose or loose skin?

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

How to tell if you have more fat to lose or loose skin?

I’m really struggling with my last 5-10lbs. I went from 300 to 150 but now I’m stuck between 152 and 155. No matter what my weight keeps bouncing between those. I’m eating 1500 calories a day and I do hiit 4days a week and run twice a week. I’ve had my fitness routine for months and I genuinely like it so I don’t want to change it too much. but recently my body feels so weak like jello and I’m not diabetic so it’s not sugar related. My family keeps telling me it might be time to end my Weightloss journey but I feel like I still have Quite a bit of body fat on me- I don’t feel like I look like I’m done. I was hoping some other people with large amounts of loose skin could help me? How can I tell the difference between loose skin and fat I need to lose? My family is unreliable as they told me I was healthy when I was 300lbs so I don’t have objective opinions in my life. I posted a link of my current skin (just my stomach because my other areas don’t look bad) is this just normal loose skin? Is there a way I can continue to loose body fat and not feel like a jello mess? https://imgur.com/a/N0N2Gks

submitted by /u/SNOOGLERR
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nr1o87/how_to_tell_if_you_have_more_fat_to_lose_or_loose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...