Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First time posting

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

First time posting

I wanted to say thank you for the motivation. I started Jenny Craig a month ago after gaining 62lbs. I am 5’9” and was 210lbs I don’t actually have a starting weight that’s accurate because I was too embarrassed to weigh myself initially in the first two weeks. After a month of some ups and downs I’ve kept fighting and am finally seeing results! I’m down 7.2 lbs but it’s not about the weight. It’s about how I feel. My self care is improving. Not perfect but I’m fighting for it. The dark purple stretch marks all over my legs are fading and I feel okay looking in the mirror. I miss my old self. I won’t lie. I know it’s going to take time to be her again but I know I can do it. Thank you for the encouragement and support. Xx

submitted by /u/QuinnNTonic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nr11wq/first_time_posting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...