Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 1 week in!

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

1 week in!

Hello everyone! My partner and I are one week into our competition. That said my weight is still basically the same, but no gain in weight at least.. I just finished a 8.4 bike ride (on a stationary bike) avg. 12.3mph. I'm really proud of this past week and the changes I'm trying to make.

This past week I am happy to say I drank NO pop. I stuck to water or sparking water if I wanted that carbonation. I also cut back on snacking, keeping fruit out for if I was hungry (I'm terrible about remembering to actively eat fruit or veggies over other stuff, but if I put it in front of me I will grab it).

Wish me luck. As long at it doesn't bother anyone, I might do a weekly update almost as a log for myself/ using y'all as version of accountability.

SW: 248.2lbs CW: 247.6lbs

submitted by /u/xxfisharemykidsxx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o608n8/1_week_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...