Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to get on the wagon

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

How to get on the wagon

Though I know it's not a wagon but a way of living within good habits... I (39F, 70Kg, 158cm) ex alcoholic, remember that before I quit alcohol, every day for months I'd think "I'll only drink today, once more, then I'll quit tomorrow"... It took me a few years to finally quit for good. Now, after 4 years sober, I'm having the same train of thought about binging on snacks. "I will buy some today, finish the whole thing and start anew tomorrow". I've read habit-forming books, I've tracked calories, exercised and lost weight in the past... But this time around, it seems super hard to get back to those good habits. Whenever the evening is approaching I feel this unbearable sadness, this feeling that I need "something". I live alone, and snacking while watching a film is my only satisfaction these days. I am already considering going to the shop to buy stuff for this evening, and it's only 11AM. I want to find a way to stop the thought and understand that the world won't end if I don't snack for one day, but it's sometimes overwhelming and I feel like it's totally controlling me. So, just to try something different this time, I post this SOS on reddit. And I guess, eventually, I'll feel strong enough to control myself and change for good!

Ps. Please only well-meaning, non-patronizing comments. I've been around, I know how the game works!

Edit: typos

submitted by /u/Anna_82
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5j22n/how_to_get_on_the_wagon/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...