Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Want some encouragement !!

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Want some encouragement !!

I am 31 yrs old 5'8 inches height . I am depressed but want to get better by making weight loss my focus as i feel unhealthy in my body and to prevent diseases due to overweight. I have joined gym and planning on walking on treadmill for half an hour and then some basic weightlifting. For diet I am trying to consume less food and stop eating sugary food. Just some encouragement from you guys will help me a lot. Also is there a support group online where we can talk on zoom or skype every week and talk about losing weight.

submitted by /u/No-Nefariousness-483
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11ep0nq/want_some_encouragement/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...