Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I loose weight? Need advice.

Friday, February 24, 2023

How do I loose weight? Need advice.

I finally got the motivation to get up and start a gym membership. But I’m lost. I go there and just lift weights for like 40 min and go on the treadmill for 20 min. I’m feeling lost since I’m just doing random stuff. I try my best to eat about 2500 calories a day but I think I go a little over. Im starting a job at FedEx as a package handler so that might help me out since it requires some movement. Also I go to school so I get a few steps in. So school + job + Gym = weight loss? Job is 4 days a week and gym is 4-5 days a week. I’m just asking for advice. Does anyone have a schedule they used to loose weight? What did you guys do?

submitted by /u/ComfortableCream4398
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11b7zy9/how_do_i_loose_weight_need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...