Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fallen off the bandwagon and I really need some help getting back on it

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Fallen off the bandwagon and I really need some help getting back on it

Okay, here goes

Start of the year I was ON IT, ten portions of fruit and veg a day, hitting protein targets, constantly under my 1900 cals a day. Hit a new low weight of 284lbs. I felt amazing. I was going to the gym everyday, hitting 10k steps, everything. I was on a roll.

Then work got really stressful and to be honest, it felt like too much effort. Going to the gym was hard when I felt exhausted. Cooking and eating right was hard when I had food just there from the shop. Everything felt like a pain in the ass.

So it's been a month, I've only put on five or so pounds, which all things considered isn't the worst, and I know I can get back into it. I just don't know how. I can't be bothered to stick to a meal plan, I can't be bothered to go to the gym, and I just feel so demotivated. I go on holiday on Friday and part of me wants to say "f**k it until you're home"

But then another part of me is sick of this. My stomach is a mess, I feel bloated, I'm tired, my skin is breaking out. I want to go back to feeling my best, but I'm really at a loss as to how. I just don't really feel much motivation to get back on it at all

submitted by /u/ThrowawayTrainee749
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11eic40/fallen_off_the_bandwagon_and_i_really_need_some/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...