Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Rant. Expected to lose 1 kg, gained 1 kg instead

Friday, February 17, 2023

Rant. Expected to lose 1 kg, gained 1 kg instead

Yeah. So. F this. sigh. I tracked calories for 31 days. Total approximately 50000 I ate in past 31 days. That amount includes a good extra 3000 I added to account for items I may have missed to track over the month.

Then, according to my Apple Watch, average active calories spent over this time period per day was approx 11000. Yeah I do not exercise. Walk 4-6 km 5 days a week. And then Apple Watch says my avg resting energy was 1578 per day.

Right. According to that calculation, I should have lost more than 1 kg by now. In reality, I have gained 1 kg.

I am 24F, 65kg (130 pounds ig), 5’3” (~152cm idk), with solid untreated PCOS (0 periods since a year and not under medication, don’t ask me why), no thyroid no diabetes. I also take a mild maintainence dose of an SNRI (antidepressant).

Maybe the pcos is the issue.

Maybe the 1578 number is overestimated by the watch.

So I did some more calculations. To be able to gain 1kg, I must have spent only around 42000 kcal in 31 days. That means only 1350 kcal per day on average??? How on earth is that possible??

If I wildly add another 5k to my calorie count, which already included a buffer of 3k. That will make it 55000 kcal eaten in 31 days. To gain 1 kg, it means I still only spent 1516 per day on average????

It’s not like I am dying of fatigue. I have enough energy to carry out my 9-5 software job and walk from office to home on most days. I do not feel super energetic all the time but I do not feel super lethargic either. Idk wtf is wrong.

submitted by /u/InstructionOk388
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1150xxd/rant_expected_to_lose_1_kg_gained_1_kg_instead/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...