Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Last 15 pounds are kicking my ass

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Last 15 pounds are kicking my ass

I have 15 pounds more to lose before I reach normal weight. To keep the weight going down, I eat very small meals for lunch and dinner and I'm perpetually hungry. I can no longer watch cooking shows or look at anything with food unless I just ate because they make me too hungry, especially before bed. I exercise for an hour a day.

To be honest, I don't know if I can beat this. I'm a small female so my calorie allowance is low. Breakfast is a cup of plain yogurt plus maybe a banana. My lunch/dinner are basically a little brown rice, some veg and protein(like fish/egg), all in tiny portions. No desserts.

How do I distract myself from the constant hunger? My schedule is currently quite free but may change later so I want to lose as much weight as possible while I have the time to exercise.

submitted by /u/dabaitunaitang
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/118ldyq/last_15_pounds_are_kicking_my_ass/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...