Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Best tracking app for cooking at home?

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Best tracking app for cooking at home?

One of the hardest things about calorie counting for me has been tracking meals when I cook at home. I'm doing a challenge for 3 months, where we don't eat any take-out or restaurants... so I'm looking to switch apps from MFP.

I don't mind paying, but I would really like an accurate, clear database and easy recipe creation or importing. It would also need to work with Android.

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

submitted by /u/Knitting_Kitten
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11bx6gt/best_tracking_app_for_cooking_at_home/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...