Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not sure what to do next?

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Not sure what to do next?

So I’m 5’11 165 lbs. I’ve lost 30lbs over the last three months. If I’m being honest not in a healthy way. Fasting a lot, not eating enough in a day etc. But I have felt totally fine the entire time. But saying that I know I’ve lost a muscle too. This is what I thought I wanted my goal weight to be but I still feel like I look fat not even skinny fat. Not sure if I should try to keep losing a little bit more than go back to maintenance or not?

https://imgur.com/a/NwweRSi

submitted by /u/No_Cellist_9697
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/112mran/not_sure_what_to_do_next/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...