Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SV: I lost a pound!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2023

SV: I lost a pound!!!

For the past month, my weight has been stuck on 209. No matter what I did, it just wouldn’t budge. Well this morning I stepped on expecting the same, but imagine my surprise when it showed 208!!

In the past I would have given up after 2 weeks of no change, but I’m not my past self anymore. I stuck to my guns and prioritised consistency over perfection. If i mess up one day, it doesn’t matter anymore. I can’t do anything to change it, but I can change how tomorrow goes. And more importantly, not punishing myself for messing up. Accepting that it’s okay, we are human after all.

This has also shown me that what I’m doing is paying off, just in ways I might not notice immediately. I find myself having more energy, unconsciously choosing healthier choices, being more social, and caring less what others think. Just because it doesn’t reflect on the scale, doesn’t mean it isn’t work.

Trust your body!!!! It’s working so hard in ways you can’t see it

submitted by /u/m0zerella
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/110sibz/sv_i_lost_a_pound/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...