Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Response to overeating

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Response to overeating

I eat about 2000 calories per day, which some calculations tell me is a deficit of 1000. My weight loss so far very broadly agrees.

I went to London this weekend and met family. Nobody forced or pressured me to eat anything. But this was a major break in my routine. We ate out a lot, and restaurants don't typically serve plain chicken breast with greens and a protein shake. We were sharing a lot of dishes. Without my usual routine of weighing my food, I know I overate.

It's impossible to say by how much, but the absolute worst case scenario is 8000 calories over 2 days. Based on my other numbers, that's reversing the benefits of 2 diet compliant days. Assuming my calculations are wrong - my typical deficit is lower or my weekend eating was even higher - I can't have done worse than stall my progress for one week. And yet I feel bloated and disappointed. So two questions:

How do you cope emotionally with the inevitable, occasional slip ups?

How do you maintain discipline when you're away?

submitted by /u/SecretJournalEntry
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11ctzja/response_to_overeating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...