Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calorie deficit

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Calorie deficit

Hey guys so I’m just starting my journey as of one week ago. I’m F26 starting at 238lbs at 5’5 and I’ve lost 3.3lbs this week eating at 1200 calories.

I posted over in 1200isplenty and got some feedback that 1200 is probably too low for me given my weight and that I might be better off bumping my intake up.

I’m just looking for other opinions and experiences eating 1200 and if it truly is too low for someone like me. I also have a chronic illness which means I am fairly inactive. I do 30 minute daily walks with my dog and that’s about it. I plan to try and start some exercise when I’ve got a bit of the weight off, particularly strength training.

Would around 1500 be a better goal for me? I’m feeling ok and super motivated and satisfied with my meals at this point but I know this isn’t a sustainable deficit and I don’t plan on it being long term, maybe a few months to get rid of a good bit of excess weight.

Any experiences and thoughts on a good deficit for me would be great 😊

submitted by /u/c_c596
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11en8is/calorie_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...