Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did the last few pounds make the most difference?

Monday, February 13, 2023

Did the last few pounds make the most difference?

Stats are on my flair, . Im happy that i managed to lose weight but i would really like to lose 10-12kg more.

I just want a defined face and a flat stomach. I've never experienced this in my life as I was always fat and I think i would really be way happier if I achieve this goal.

So my question is: Was the difference in your face when you lost your last few pounds the most noticeable and worth it?

Feel free to link pictures of your face/physique before vs after u lost your last pounds in the comment section

submitted by /u/KronosMMIV
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/111lt5r/did_the_last_few_pounds_make_the_most_difference/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...