Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is it so hard for me to eat a salad

Monday, February 20, 2023

Why is it so hard for me to eat a salad

I don't understand, it is so hard for me to choose a salad over a burger or something for example. But whenever I do manage to choose a salad instead, it always taste amazing and I never regret my choice.

I love the taste of salads, they are really enjoyable to eat especially with some avocado, corn, onions, etc.

So why the hell do I never want to eat it? I just had one for dinner tonight and it was difficult to choose it over some unhealthier options I had, but I did. It was fucking awesome, honestly better tasting then the other options I would have made, which is why I don't understand this weird aversion to salads that I have. Anyone else experience this? It's so strange because I genuinely enjoy salads that I make even over less healthy options, but it's so hard to force myself to eat one. The salad tasted way better then the burger I would have made instead.

submitted by /u/Reddituser8018
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/117sxju/why_is_it_so_hard_for_me_to_eat_a_salad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...