Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing Weight When You’re Already at a Healthy Weight

Monday, February 20, 2023

Losing Weight When You’re Already at a Healthy Weight

So about 2.5 years ago (October 2020) I decided I would start losing weight. CICO worked for me as I didn’t exercise at all and still ate junk food regularly. All I needed to do was track my calories every single night (my goal was 1200, I would definitely go over a few times a week but alas I stuck to around 1100-1500 every day for the most part). I eventually went from about 150 to 112 by June of 2021 (~40lbs lost in 9 months). I then maintained that loss for another year and a half.

Until I quit nicotine at the start of 2023. I’ve already gained 10lbs and it’s making me REALLY insecure. I’m still slim (5’4” and 125) but I really, really, don’t want to gain anymore. I honestly never want to see 130 on that scale ever again.

I feel like it’s much harder to see results now that I’ve quit nicotine. I can still try to limit my calories but it’s so hard to do that now that my little appetite suppressant is gone. Nicotine also speeds up your metabolism, so now I have to find time to go crazy on cardio like literally every day if I want to have the same metabolic rate I used to have while hitting nicotine.

It’s really making me want to go back to vaping. For those of you who have never vaped, what are your tips for losing weight when your starting weight is already relatively slim? And, for those of you who have vaped, how did you curb weight gain? Or did you lose the weight you did end up gaining?

Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/whimperandwhine
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/117s9y2/losing_weight_when_youre_already_at_a_healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...