Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: weight loss without the self hate!

Monday, February 20, 2023

weight loss without the self hate!

So around 8 years ago I started my 1st weight loss journey. Long story short I went from 280lbs to 190lbs. I did this because I absolutely hated who I was and my life. Going to the gym was more of a way to punish myself. I was eating well under 1000 calories. I was going through a bad batch of depression, self hate. "Anger is a gift" was my main mentality, I absolutely wanted to destroy who I was. Eventually things got better, but I stopped working out and started eating for fun. I am in a way better situation mentally. I have gained weight again. I'm currently at 290lbs, and want to lose at least 60lbs. I've been trying to psyche myself up but it's been hard. I have cut back on what I eat and have lost weight. I know what I have to do, but it's been a challenge. Any advice or even similar stories. I'm really just reaching out to see if anyone else has had similar stories.

submitted by /u/Galaxieguy66
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/117mr0a/weight_loss_without_the_self_hate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...