Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reminder to measure yourself along the weight loss journey!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Reminder to measure yourself along the weight loss journey!!

Hi long time lurker and just recently been on my journey to lose some weight and get healthier for the past month. I’ve been doing the Chloe thing weight loss challenge this past month and am on my last week. I was getting a little disappointed looking at the scales since I only lost around 4 pounds. I also took measurements and realized I slimed my waist down by almost 2 inches though.

I’ve constantly struggled with checking the scale every couple days and feeling discouraged. I just want to say if anyone out there feels similar remember to use other metrics to track your journey. Change can be hard and it will take time to see the difference outwardly, don’t count yourself out👏🏽

submitted by /u/AdventurousAd4683
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/119i7rv/reminder_to_measure_yourself_along_the_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...