Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: it's about the little things...

Thursday, February 23, 2023

it's about the little things...

SW 203,CW 181, GW?? I like to walk around in just a towel while I get ready after showering. At my heaviest I used a beach towel as a regular sized bath towel would barely wrap around me. Today I was able to use a regular sized towel again and I have to say, it feels great to be slowly approaching normal again. It may sound silly but it's giving me such a boost. Not having to make accommodations for my weight is a great feeling and I'm excited about losing more.

submitted by /u/Haunting-Plankton80
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11aduht/its_about_the_little_things/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...