Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23

Thursday, February 23, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23

Hello loseit folks!

Day 23! I really need to look at next month’s goals, it’s sneaking up on me so fast. I hope your Thursday was lovely.

Log before I eat everything: Logged!

1800 – 2000 calories a day: On it! I made some bad choices after dinner last night & blew up my calories. Today is another oppurtunity to succeed. Gonna have a big salad with lots of lean protein for dinner.

Exercise five days a week: TBD gotta post & run, hoping to sneak in a walk & some posture poses. 17/23 days.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Not today, I was rushing to get stuff ready for a friend to visit my island later today. 17/22 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: I’m catching up on reading some of your wonderful comments, y’all are so inspiring. Keeping me going!

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for access to mental health care. And yeah, again. I'm a bit of a mess after therapy, imagine where I'd be otherwise. Actually, let’s not. That’s some Stephen King level scary.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Therapy session & being kind to myself after.

Your turn! How was your day 23?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11acrrx/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_23/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...