Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I not losing weight when I eat more?

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Why am I not losing weight when I eat more?

I’m a 156 cm 50 kg F and 19-20% bf and I’m trying to lose weight at the rate of 0.2-0.4 kg a week. I’m using an adaptive TDEE sheet to track my calories/loss and I run everyday (2 miles in 20 min - approx 160 calories) and walk 10k steps everyday. I also weight lift twice a week, and my sheet shows a TDEE of 1755-1800 per week. I eat about 1300-1400 calories every week. However, if I mess up, my weekly intake goes up to 1600 and I don’t lose weight. How is this possible?

submitted by /u/Red_Queen25
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1146268/why_am_i_not_losing_weight_when_i_eat_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...