Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost weight due to stress, how do I keep it off?!

Monday, February 27, 2023

Lost weight due to stress, how do I keep it off?!

How do I use unintentional weight loss as a jumping off point for further loss? My body seems to be pulling me back to my starting weight!

Background: Over the last four weeks I’ve gone through a super stressful situation and have lost 10 of the 20-30lbs I’ve needed to lose to get to a healthy weight.

I was taking care of a family member that became I’ll suddenly and literally didn’t have time to eat (or food wasn’t available in the health care setting). At the same time I was run off my feet supporting this person.

0/10. Do not recommend.

Despite the stress I feel physically better with this weight gone. It’s easier to get around, I’m not as tired, I feel lighter. I’d like to use this as a jumping off point to lose the final 10-20 stubborn pounds that refuse to move.

As I’ve started to eat more regularly my body keeps pulling me back up. Salads, grilled chicken, hummus, eggs … I’m inching back up the scale.

How do I keep the unintentional momentum going, or even maintain at this point?!

submitted by /u/AndDontCallMePammie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11du14m/lost_weight_due_to_stress_how_do_i_keep_it_off/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...