Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Disproportionally large fatpad, i have lost 15kg and see no difference

Friday, February 24, 2023

Disproportionally large fatpad, i have lost 15kg and see no difference

I was quite overweight, 6’0” and 120kg, I have since then lost 15kg and everything gets smaller except the fatpad, it’s to the point where my fatpad now extends longer out than my stomach, my fatpad covers easily 2 inches of dick, bone pressed I am 6.5” but with my fatpad I am 4.5”.

I need to lose 20kg more to reach my goal weight of 85kgs, so you think losing this weight would help me get rid of this ugly fat? I am not exaggerating when I say that it weighs 2kgs, it’s huge and I have 0 confidence because of it.

I have already lost almost half the weight required to reach my goal but so far there’s no difference at all, is hope lost?

And before people say that women don’t mind, I don’t care about them, I mind, it looks like my penis is using a couch pillow as a hat and I hate it. Cosmetic surgery is t an option sadly, it’s too expensive and doesn’t even exist in my region

submitted by /u/Auxooo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11att6i/disproportionally_large_fatpad_i_have_lost_15kg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...