Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long to lose water weight after high sodium meal?

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

How long to lose water weight after high sodium meal?

I've been dieting for a little over 2 months. Not looking to crash diet and lose a ton of weight, but get used to a lower calorie lifestyle and shed some pounds in the process. I've been eating ~2000 calories a day, and cut waaaay back on my salt intake. I've lost about 15 pounds, between fat and water from the sodium reduction.

On Sunday I ate Panda Express for the first time since I started dieting. And it was sooo good. Cut back on calories for the rest of the day, so still ended about 2000 for the day.

Monday morning rolls around, and I'm up 4 pounds. Now it's Wednesday and that weight is still hanging around. How long should I expect it to take to flush the added water weight after a salt load?

submitted by /u/bobombpom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/113er4x/how_long_to_lose_water_weight_after_high_sodium/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...