Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do people get weight loss meds?

Monday, February 20, 2023

How do people get weight loss meds?

Relative is obese and it has contributed to numerous health issues over the years. I sometimes help him with pet care when he is dealing with his medical issues. Knee replacements, hormones unbalanced, and recently he said elevated glucose levels. He is barely 50 and mentioned this weekend “it’s time to get serious about losing weight”. I brought up the latest weight loss medications and he said “I asked- my doctor told me they are out of stock everywhere and he can’t get them. It could be a year or more before I can get them. They offered me something else but told me success isn’t as likely as the recent drugs.”

I guess I’m just surprised and feeling bad for him. Like he has bad knees so walking far is hard. He is basically pre diabetic. If he doesn’t qualify to get his hands on these meds who does?

submitted by /u/Katd75
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/117qbdf/how_do_people_get_weight_loss_meds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...