Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Disappointed

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Disappointed

I’ve just been in self sabotage mode and I don’t know why. I’ll have the occasional 1000 calorie binge, but it’s always bc of food choice, it’s never stuffing myself until I’m full. And I’m usually so good at keeping the big picture in mind.

But recently I’ve been eating sweets like I’ve never had them before (which isn’t true bc I don’t restrict foods). I eat past the point of being hungry. I eat bc fuck it, I’m already over my daily/weekly goal. But that’s acting as if the magnitude of the surplus doesn’t matter and it’s acting as if building healthy habits isn’t one of my goals.

I always acknowledge binges when they happen and strategize for what to do next time. But I can’t ignore that this is turning into a very worrisome pattern. I don’t want this to progress into something more and I don’t want to fall into these unhealthy justifications.

I already have my new plan / adjustments in place, I’m just trying to get over the guilt and disappointment I’m feeling. It just takes time I suppose.

submitted by /u/Tricky_Warning_0115
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/114687t/disappointed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...