Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 16m 215lbs 5'10 - cant stop gaining weight, was 160 a year ago... I need some support or words of wisdom

Friday, February 24, 2023

16m 215lbs 5'10 - cant stop gaining weight, was 160 a year ago... I need some support or words of wisdom

To preface, I understand that I am young and shouldn't be focusing on my weight, but it has effected my daily life, exercise, sleep, and confidence. I've tried to cut cals but binge eating always consumes me. I just am gaining so much weight, so fast. I feel an irresistible urge to binge eat almost everyday.

I am fairly active, and I swim 5ish miles a week and lift 3 days a week. I really just need someone to hold me accountable and some way to stop my binge eating. Thanks.

Edit: I'm about 35% body fat (estimated) and have a lot of fat in my face and stomach area.. dm me for photos.

submitted by /u/skaidan123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11b9yxq/16m_215lbs_510_cant_stop_gaining_weight_was_160_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...