Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you cope with increasing opposite sex attention

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

How do you cope with increasing opposite sex attention

I know this is going to rustle some feathers and possibly being memed, especially with women living this every day of their lives but please bear with me!

So I'm M33, 174cm and as of this day 105 Kg (Started at 123 Kg in the last week of December with a goal weight of 80 Kg so almost halfway there).

I've never been bad to look at. In fact in my early 20s I was quite the looker, and then life happened. Even at my worst, I was still not THAT bad.

Now, however, as I regain my health and confidence and lose weight, it's all starting to come back and I'm getting A LOT more attention, which isn't bad to be honest, but I'm having trouble processing some of it, mostly from colleagues and other people that I regularly deal with that have now drastically shifted the way they get along with me.

And I get it to a degree, but this change in tune is so big that I don't really know how to interpret it.

Does anyone have a similar experience that can share some advice?

submitted by /u/Agent_Killian_Tower
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/119m2i7/how_do_you_cope_with_increasing_opposite_sex/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...