Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how to stop myself from caving

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

how to stop myself from caving

After now just over a month of following my diet to a tee and eating healthy every day, I told myself i’d have a sliver of this slice of cake that I had opted out of eating the day before.

Basically ended up having a sliver, then another and then the whole slice.. and then another slice. I even started to eat the second slice, put down the remaining half and told myself i’d stop. I didn’t stop and finished eating the second slice.

It’s so easy for me to eat healthy when the food isn’t in my reach, but as soon as I get my hands on it i just eat it right up.

If anyone has any similar experiences feel free to share how you dealt with the habit and the feeling of guilt afterwards.

I know it’s just a day of progress lost and i need to keep going, but one day is a lot in my eyes. idk

submitted by /u/Guidance-Distinct
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/118gpny/how_to_stop_myself_from_caving/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...