Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling a little stuck in my weight loss journey

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Feeling a little stuck in my weight loss journey

I would like to lose weight and I had a couple of questions. Previously I used to be 95 kg(210 lbs) in college. I have cut out processed foods to a lot of extent. I used to have a lot of issue with binge eating and I still do it but the portions are much lesser.

My body statistics:

Gender-Female

Age-25

Height- 5ft 6inches / 167 cm

Present weight- 74 kg / 163 lbs

Goal weight-60 kg / 132 lbs

Body measurements- 39-30-43

My questions:

1). Is my goal weight realistic for my height considering the fact that I have a broad frame(shoulders, hips)?

2). I used the tdee calculator and found my maintenance calories to be 1800(at sedentary). I exercise on and off so i did not take that into account.

So how much deficit would be a good point to start?

( I am not expecting too fast results but too slow progress makes me feel doubtful. I have been tracking my calories consumption for a month and it hugely varies anywhere between 1300-2400 depending on my day)

3). I would also appreciate any tips for controlling binge eating/emotional eating especially at nights.

submitted by /u/Bumblebee4399
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11byo83/feeling_a_little_stuck_in_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...