Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Low Cal No Added Sugar Jelly/Jam

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Low Cal No Added Sugar Jelly/Jam

So I grew up on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. One of my pleasures in life has been finding a way to make this childhood classic of mine both healthier and lower calorie. So far I’ve had many different versions but I feel like I’m finally honing in on one that is still nutritious without blowing all my calories for the day. That being said, I really like Polaner all fruit spread but it’s 35 cals per tbsp. I’ve tried lower calorie options but they just aren’t the same or good. So far I’ve tried Good Good Concord grape and it was too thin/watery. I also felt that it didn’t have much taste. After that I tried Smuckers sugar free strawberry preserves and it was WAY to sweet. Sickeningly so. Does anyone have other recommendations for a no sugar added jam/jelly/preserve? Sugar alcohols are fine, and I’m not too picky on the fruit tbh. I’ve heard of Skinny Girl brand and one I’ve seen on Amazon that’s Chia seed something or other. In regards to the sugar free Smuckers, are they all that sweet? Should I have gone with a different fruit or chosen a jelly/jam over the preserves?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GEMINI-0_o
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/112kr54/low_cal_no_added_sugar_jellyjam/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...