Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can I lose my man boobs

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

How can I lose my man boobs

I recently starting going to the gym it has been like 1 and a half and I really wanna get rid of my man boobs I weight about 128 and do bench presses in the gym and other chest exercises in the gym and I heard that my man boobs will get even bigger and won’t go away cause I’m doing things like bench press and other chest things so what can I do to get rid of my man boobs I’m trying to gain muscle so I really don’t wanna lose any weight so yeah help me out…….

submitted by /u/RoyerGamer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/112np8g/how_can_i_lose_my_man_boobs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...