Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I put the ice cream back

Monday, February 27, 2023

I put the ice cream back

I know it is not a big deal, but I put it back in the freezer. I love ice cream, and desserts of all sorts. Life has been busy and what sounds better than a small cold bowl and cookies and cream ice cream?

Well, living with less pain sounds better. I had some foot pains and wondered if it was maybe because I drank half a Biggby drink during the day... but that probably had enough sugar for me for today. Even though the ice cream was out in front of me, I put it back. Thats enough sugar for today. Every small victory I will take.

I want to lose 15 lbs and get back to a starting weight, then lose more. For myself. For my body. For my future. Ice cream will still be there and it doesn't have to make my day better, I can do that on my own.

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/electrick-rose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11dwdfv/i_put_the_ice_cream_back/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...