Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hate being fat so much

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I hate being fat so much

I have been stuck at 256lbs for so long now. I've gone down and then back up. I've tried to be body positive but I hate my size so much and I'm so physically uncomfortable. When I do yoga I can't get into many positions because of my weight. Every single day I end up binging. Please can anyone tell me what they did to lose a significant amount of weight? I just need to get past the first 23lbs and I'll feel like I'm going in the right direction. 233 is the lowest I've been in the last year and I binged my way back up to 256. I don't know how to stick with it last 3pm. I'm 37 in 2 months and if I don't get a grip now it's just going to get harder and harder to shift. Thank you so much in advance.

submitted by /u/slhunte3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/119j8zw/i_hate_being_fat_so_much/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...