Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not cut out to be skinny

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Not cut out to be skinny

Just a bit of a random thought that keeps popping into my head - I am not cut out to be skinny! The process seems so hard some days. I've lost weight before and been at a happy weight, and I know the joy that brings.... But the days of healthy eating, and hungry, and avoiding temptation seems so hard this time. No point to this really, just wanted to put the thought out there... And get over myself. So far I haven't given in - keeping on track and cou ting my calories etc.

submitted by /u/electrictortoise
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/118h3e5/not_cut_out_to_be_skinny/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...