Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Best hack I’ve learned

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Best hack I’ve learned

Hello everyone. First time posting here so please tell me if this isn’t allowed!

I’m the typical yo-yo dieter that I’m sure most people here would identify with. I’d stick rigidly to a meal plan, eat one ‘naughty’ thing and end up eating the entire contents of my kitchen and then I’d be back at square one, beginning the meal plan again a few weeks later only to start the cycle all over again.

Something I’ve found really helpful as a meat eater, is to fry off a few pounds of chicken breast fillets, with some frozen peppers, onions and spices/fajita seasoning packet at the start of the week and just keep it in the fridge.

The possibilities are endless and it has saved me many a time when I have come home tired from work and couldn’t be bothered cooking and just ordered a takeout instead of making a healthy meal.

My go to is to microwave some of the chicken-veg mixture and add salad, cheese, salsa, sour cream and a wholewheat pitta/flatbread, but it’s also nice with microwave rice and some air fried veggies. I’ve also added it to a low carb wrap with some tomato purée and it tasted enough like a pizza to satisfy my cravings. It’s also healthy and high-protein and has helped me stick to my calorie deficit.

Seems simple but I only started doing this recently and it has really made a difference!

submitted by /u/neutral_transmission
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/118c7hj/best_hack_ive_learned/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...