Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Maybe TW? I need motivation 😅

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Maybe TW? I need motivation 😅

I feel like I’ll never reach my goal weight. I’m just so disgusted with my body. I want to feel good in clothes and buy clothes that fit right. I’m exhausted. I walk MINIMUM a mile everyday and sometimes up to 3/4 day. Was down 167, checked this morning back to 169.8. Sick of it!!! I count calories and use weight watchers to calculate points like that as well. Usually stay well within my points range everyday. Hell. I hadn’t even nothing sweet for almost a month until last night. This is driving me insane! Ive done the starvation route and it works but that way just straight hurts and i feel like it does not provide lasting results. I decided to try to lose it the “right” way and the amount of time its taking is killing me. There’s so many factors just against me too that I cant control. Tired of looking this way😪😪😪

submitted by /u/poisonparty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11af2ao/maybe_tw_i_need_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...