Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Had my first cheat day today

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Had my first cheat day today

and I didn't eat much. Had a regular boring ol' oatmeal with banana for breakfast, coffee and chocolate chips to snack on for lunch, and a double quarter pounder from mcds for dinner. So overall, not much... Or so I thought.

When I said I snacked on chocolate chips for lunch... I mean, it wasn't a binge, but I didn't hold back. I estimate 2 cups maybe. I then decided to check out the calories out of curiosity. 500 calories, 1000 tops I thought. I calculate and it's about 2500 calories. Needless to say, I'll be choosing something else to snack on next time.

EDIT: I know cheat days are a nope from some people, but I do it once a month to give myself a break from calorie counting. It's not just to pig out.

TL;DR: Chocolate chips have way more calories than I thought.

submitted by /u/RarewareKevin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1145rc0/had_my_first_cheat_day_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...