Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating right, working out right, still no scale changes..VENT

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Eating right, working out right, still no scale changes..VENT

I know the scale doesn't mean anything but man I'm just so annoyed at not seeing it move from 197-203 for the past 3-4 weeks. Ive been lifting heavy for the past 2month, making progress on the weights I lift, I've been tracking everything I eat (condiments, snacks, everything) and yet the scale refuses to move. I know that I only started tracking food properly in the last 2 weeks and that means my body is adjusting to the changes and utilizing the macros properly. I know this is just temporary but man I just wish it would move linearly in accordance to the changes I've made. I know it might be a bit longer before I see it drop the way I want especially since I'm making progress in the gym but just wish it was sooner haha. Granted, I am seeing nonscale victories like my muscles filling out more, my chest having more definition than before and people saying I've looked like I've lost weight compared to 2 months ago but sometimes I just need an objective result to show I'm making progress. Anyway, rant over, thank you for listening

submitted by /u/resolutestorm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/112kh89/eating_right_working_out_right_still_no_scale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...