Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I made it!

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

I made it!

For the last three years, I have been trying to reach 199 from 212. I’ve shot my self in the foot innumerable times. Ive eaten the saltiest foods and gained 5-10 pounds. This time was different.

I lost weight during Thanksgiving. I only went out once for Christmas. New Year’s Eve, I was 205! I was crestfallen. I began again. This time I tried OMAD again. I drank fluids and water and ate my meal around 8:00 pm. My doctor prescribed Ozempic. I was unimpressed. Then i broke 7 bones in my left foot, I needed surgery right away. I was pissed. The day after my surgery, I was 198. Post-op, I’ve gotten as low as 192. Now, I’m terror stricken and awestruck. My medical goal is 184. It has only taken me 14 years to get from 308 to 192. I wonder what my future holds? I’ve been dieting since I was 8. I’ve never been on maintenance.

submitted by /u/FeistySeeker58
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/113e1cc/i_made_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...