Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is 7 hours of exercise a week enough?

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Is 7 hours of exercise a week enough?

I live a pretty sedentary life. I’m a recent grad and I’m jobless so if I’m not at the gym I’m at home.

I go to the gym 5 days a week. 4/5 days I do an hour of weight lifting and I split my cardio into two 15 minute parts at the beginning and end of each weight lifting session. On Sundays I do one hour of cardio. I run for 30 minutes and then walk on an incline for the other 30.

I didn’t weigh myself at the start but I assumed I was about 190lbs. Yesterday the scale said 178.6lbs. My waist was somewhere around 34 now it’s a 30.5. Clothes that didn’t fit before fit/fit better now but I can’t shake the feeling that I’m not doing enough and that all the changes I’m seeing will eventually stop as a result of that.

submitted by /u/heebergeeber
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1142zwc/is_7_hours_of_exercise_a_week_enough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...