Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Worried about going to the gym

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Worried about going to the gym

Hi guys. So just for context I’m a 21 year old male who is 171 cm tall (5’7) and I weigh around 273 lbs. My BMI is over 42. I did lose weight 2 years ago, where I ended up losing over 84 lbs. The lowest weight I ever got down to was 173 lbs which was in September 2021 which was around a BMI of 26.

I’ve acknowledged that I need to lose weight again, this time maintaining the weight and eliminating all junk food, especially takeaways. I’m planning to go to the local gym in my town which I live just a 10 minute walk away from.

My weight target will be to get to a healthy weight, most likely something like 154 lbs. I’m just worried that I will be ridiculed for my weight or whatever, considering I’m a BMI of 42.

I currently work part time 3 days a week so I’m planning to go to the gym 3 days a week, for example, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday or something. I’m thinking about going to University later this year which is in September (in 7 months) so I really want to be in a better shape by then especially.

submitted by /u/faileddud22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/119h5m3/worried_about_going_to_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...