Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did you have one specific moment where everything "clicked"? If so, what was it?

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Did you have one specific moment where everything "clicked"? If so, what was it?

Created an account specifically to post here. I'm obese and pretty much dependent on food for emotional support and comfort. I want so badly to lose weight but have no idea where to start. My self-esteem is incredibly low (mostly because of my weight), so doing it for myself isn't really enough to keep me motivated, because I honestly don't care what happens to me. I've had so many terrible things happen as a result of my binge eating habit that I won't go into, but several incidents that should have been wake-up calls have come and gone. So was there a moment for you guys where you decided enough was enough? What was it? And most importantly, how did keep that energy going once you made your decision?

submitted by /u/waitingbythemailbox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/112q2vb/did_you_have_one_specific_moment_where_everything/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...