Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dramatic drop in blood pressure

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Dramatic drop in blood pressure

In Dec ‘21 I was put on a diuretic for high blood pressure. It was finally the kick in the pants I needed to take my health more seriously. It wasn’t until Aug ‘22 I started CICO earnestly, but my blood pressure didn’t really start going down. Last month it was 150/90 and I weighed in at 345 lbs (I had lost almost 40 pounds at this point). I had another appt today and was still expecting my blood pressure to be sky high, but it was 130/86! Obviously still high but way better. I was so afraid my doctor was going to say I needed another med. I think the craziest thing is the difference in weight between today and last month was only around 7 pounds so it’s kind of crazy to see a big difference with that small of a weight loss.

Anyway I’m looking forward to my bp getting back to normal soon!

submitted by /u/ChiSouthSider43
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11abm83/dramatic_drop_in_blood_pressure/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...