Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting at 240lbs, Want to Get to 125-135

Monday, February 13, 2023

Starting at 240lbs, Want to Get to 125-135

Hi, folks. So I'm new here and looking for starter advice. Currently I am using the app LoseIt to track my calorie intake. I am also starting to try to use the treadmill daily. I am 21, trans-female (fully female hormonally if that helps, saying that to say where I began as my default), and currently 240lbs, as the title says. My height is about 5 foot 6-7 inches. I say that to partially ask if 125-135lbs is actually a good weight for me based on height and such.

I just need some starter advice on what to do. Foods to focus on, diets to try, excercises to try, keep doing what I am, etc. Thanks to anyone who reads or especially stops by to offer some advice!

submitted by /u/LilithDaughterOfMasq
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/111q98l/starting_at_240lbs_want_to_get_to_125135/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...