Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: WTF or The Story of the 800 Calorie Salad

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

WTF or The Story of the 800 Calorie Salad

SW: 230 CW: 195 GW: 169

I have been consistently tracking in Loseit for a while now now, which is great, as I just had my first test this past week. I recently started a new job with a lot of traveling, which means a lot of eating out (lunch with the client and dinner with the team everyday with drinks 2x a week). I have some plans and have been reading through the sub in order to know what to do (factoring in a beer at drinks or drinking sparkling water and telling people it’s a cocktail). However, today, I had a big breakfast that I didn’t intend to have and readjusted the expectations of my day to try to control the damage. With that, at lunch, I got myself a salad in order to compensate and eat a little lighter. Later, I went on their website and looked up the nutrition for the salad…

810 fucking calories. Before the appetizer I had some of and the shrimp I put on the salad. 810 fucking calories. The salad alone is 40% of my daily goal. How do you maintain a deficit when eating out? Any advice anyone has would be helpful. If restaurants will be like this, I don’t know how I can continue.

submitted by /u/edcar257
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/108ppo3/wtf_or_the_story_of_the_800_calorie_salad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...