Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: appreciation: tip on logging food in advance

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

appreciation: tip on logging food in advance

I've been lurking here the last few weeks and especially since I got back from visiting my hometown for the holidays. It wasn't a crazy overindulgence, but my parents eat very badly. After a few days in the walkable city where I used to live, I've been back to logging food and trying to integrate more movement into my life.

I found a great tip here that could have been recent or ancient, given the surfing I have been doing, but I want to send a thanks into the ether for wherever it came from.

And that's logging your meals before you eat them.

I have started doing this for dinner the last couple of days, starting with what I think I might eat when I get home from work. It has already made a huge difference in helping me come up with a meal plan that's spontaneous enough that I don't feel like a diet prisoner, but is in line with my calorie plan for the day. I don't have to make the decision when I am hungry and tired, and I can even feel good about finagling a little extra room for dessert.

I just figured out I needed more calories due to a lesser lunch and planned to make a pesto chicken sandwich instead of the lighter bibimbap bowl I had last night. This is way better than realizing I am still hungry and scrambling for another half sized meal.

Thanks to whoever you were that advised this on another post!

submitted by /u/downriver666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/108m9ry/appreciation_tip_on_logging_food_in_advance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...