Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Streak question exercise and keeping weight off

Monday, January 9, 2023

Streak question exercise and keeping weight off

I had long COVID and couldn't exercise. It would have been bad for my lungs.

Over the 30 days I was bed ridden I lost a little over 15lbs.

But I lost my molten streak and it really makes me mad.

2nd question.

Since then I've gone over my weight goal of 165. Went up to 170 and within 2 weeks got a weigh in at 165. (Obviously a lot of water weight.)

Today I weighed 166 for morning weigh in.

I feel guilty not putting it in the app.

I know by end of next week I will be under 165 but am I cheating?

There's no right answer here, but what you do?

Do I lose a badge for logging over 165?

Honestly my original goal weight was 170. But I didn't like the way I looked.

submitted by /u/Storyluck
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/107w0g0/streak_question_exercise_and_keeping_weight_off/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...